
The newest edition to the family is finally here and we couldn't be more excited! She is so gorgeous and everything we could have hoped for. Big brother is excited and talks to his sister lots, but the moment she tries to talk back...he is so done. I am so grateful to have two amazing little blessings in my life. I love them so much and wouldn't trade being a mom of two amazing children for anything.
The past week with the birth of my daughter and the passing of a young man who should have had a better shot at life has made me realize how fragile and important this life is. We should ALWAYS reach out a hand to help or say the kind words that are on the tip of our tounge and not think that someone else will help or that those words will sound dumb or that we'll look dumb. You never know the difference you can make and I hate wondering what differences I could have made. Always smile, always be kind, live with no regets, love everyone who you come in contact with even though it may be the hardest thing you do, always forgive, and always put those who matter first and make sure they know it. I can think of no better position in this life than for your children, husband, wife, family, and friends to know how much you love them and to become better people because of that love and your actions towards others, especially strangers. You never know who you might save.



2 comments:
She is too cute! How was work today? Hope it went alright! Well, I finally got a blog! I added you guys as friends, hope that's okay! Tom misses working with Travis but we are so happy for him with this opportunity!
Talk to ya soon!
Natalie
Post a Comment